Allison Murray has been a personal injury attorney with SMT Legal since 2017, focusing her practice on auto and truck accidents, product liability claims and premises liability claims.
Allison also has an extensive background of reviewing and analyzing litigation and legal documentation. Her prior experience brings a diverse set of skills which enables her to assist her clients in a variety of situations. She is an experienced litigator, having worked in the legal industry since 2003. In addition to her current work, she has also represented clients in cases involving juvenile justice and workers’ compensation.
Allison graduated from Duquesne University with a Bachelor of Arts in Corporate Communications/Interpersonal Public Relations and Bachelor of Science in Business Administration in Information Technology in 2001, where she was a member of the Honors College. She subsequently earned her law degree from Duquesne University Law School in 2004. Allison is a member of the Allegheny County Bar Association and the Pennsylvania Bar Association.
Outside of practicing law, she is involved in her community. She volunteers with local schools as a board member and committee chair with the parent teacher organizations at her children’s primary and elementary school, community organizations, and is actively involved with Girl Scouts of Western Pennsylvania. She lives in the North Hills area of Pittsburgh with her husband and two children.
- Duquesne University Law School, Juris Doctorate, 2004
- Duquesne University, Bachelor of Arts in Corporate Communications/Interpersonal Public Relations and Bachelor of Science in Business Administration in Information Technology, 2001
- Honors College
- Alpha Gamma Delta
- Panhellenic Council
- Pennsylvania, 2004
- United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
Memberships and Affiliations
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
2017 – Present
PNC Enterprise Data Management
Regulatory Risk Specialist
2015 – 2017
PNC Wealth Management
2011 – 2015
Eckert Seamans Cherin and Mellot, LLC
2007 – 2011
Duquesne University School of Leadership and Professional Advancement
Adjunct Professor for Business Law and Forensics and the Law
2005 – 2011
Stephen J. O’Brien and Associates
2005 – 2007
Allegheny County Juvenile Court Project
2003 – 2003
- Volunteers with local schools as a board member and committee chair with the parent teacher organizations at her children’s primary and elementary school
- Actively involved in Girl Scouts of Western Pennsylvania