Devon Malloy joined SMT Legal in 2022, focusing her practice on both civil and criminal litigation, including personal injury, family law, and guardianship matters. She is admitted to practice in all state courts in Pennsylvania as well as the United States District Courts for the Middle and Western Districts of Pennsylvania.
Prior to her work with SMT, Devon handled matters including general litigation, insurance defense, and employment law. Having previously defended physicians and other medical practitioners in medical malpractice matters, she brings a wealth of insider knowledge to bear in helping her plaintiff clients.
Devon graduated from University of Pittsburgh with a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science and a Bachelor of Arts in Political Communications in 2010. She earned her law degree from Ohio Northern University Claude W. Pettit College of Law in 2013. During law school, Devon was a Merit Scholarship recipient and moot court competitor. She also served as an Executive Board Member and as Vice President of Phi Alpha Delta, the largest preeminent law fraternity in the country.
She is a member of the Pennsylvania Bar Association, the Pennsylvania Bar Association Young Lawyers Division, and the Allegheny County Bar Association. She serves as a Co-Chair Representative for the Allegheny County Bar Association. She is the Former President of the Cambria County Bar Association Young Lawyers Division. She has served as the Director for the Mock Trial Program in both Cambria and Allegheny Counties.
Raised near Jonestown, Pennsylvania, Devon is a former Board Member of the American Red Cross where she volunteered for a number of years.
- Ohio Northern University, Claude W. Pettit College of Law, Juris Doctorate, 2013
- Merit scholarship recipient
- Moot court competitor and Executive Board Member
- Vice President of Phi Alpha Delta
- Research Assistant
- University of Pittsburgh, Bachelor of Arts in Political Science and Bachelor of Arts in Political Communications, 2010
- Pennsylvania, 2014
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
Memberships and Affiliations
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Young Lawyers Division
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Cambria County Bar Association
- Former President of Young Lawyers Division
- Phi Alpha Delta
- Former Executive Board Member
- Former Vice-President
2022 – Present
Litchfield Cavo, LLP
2021 – 2022
2019 – 2020
Robb Leonard Mulvihill
2017 – 2019
Stofko Law Office
2014 – 2017
2013 – 2017
Summer Legal Intern
2010 – 2013